You'll need an Apostille Certification if:

You’ve got a power of attorney, board meeting minutes, a sales contract or a financial balance sheet to be submitted officially to a branch or office in ANOTHER country.

You have bank records, a police report, college transcripts, or your firm’s Annual Report required by a government or state agency in ANOTHER country

You need a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s license, Articles of Incorporation,  passport or marriage certificate legalized for an administrative agency in ANOTHER country.

Would you like to start a project with us?

We'll work with you to meet all your document processing needs. Need someone to take care of all the paperwork drudgery? No problem!